1. The Client’s trading account is opened with a zero balance and the Client must deposit margin funds to be able to start trading. When opening the first account, the Client will receive an email with their personal login details.
10. In order to deposit funds into the trading account, the Client must go to Personal Account, select “Funds” and go to subsection “Deposit funds and select the preferred deposit method prompted by the Personal Account (account replenishment methods and conditions are described in detail on the official website under “Accounts”, subsection “Deposit/Withdrawal”). After choosing the top-up method, the Client needs to use the Personal Account dashboard to select the trading account to be replenished, the payment instrument (a specific credit card or bank account saved in the Personal Account), and click “Continue”. Next, one needs to enter the deposited amount and currency, and click “Continue”. A message will appear on the screen confirming successful processing of the payment.
11. Client agrees that all fees and other costs of third parties (such as banks, payment processors, etc.), connected with the chosen method of account deposits, shall be at the expense of the Client. The Forex Company does not charge fees for crediting funds to the Client’s trading account.
12. The Forex Company shall credit all funds received to the Client’s trading account as soon as practicable. The Client agrees that Forex Company bears no responsibility for the timing of payments, which are serviced by third parties, and the circumstances that led to a technical failure when making a transfer if they occurred through no fault of the Forex Company.
13. The Client’s trading account is kept in US dollars, Euros and UK GBP, and in the case of the account deposits in a different currency, the amount is converted into the currency of the trading account at a rate determined by the Forex Company.
14. The Forex Company shall not accept payments from third parties. The funds can be transferred only from accounts registered in the same name as the trading account. In case of funds sent to the Client’s trading account by a third party, the Forex Company will reject the payment, refund it, and shall not be liable for fees of third parties.
15. The trading platform keeps real-time record of the Client’s margin funds (balance), which was formed as a result of all of completed transactions, and displays the amount (funds), which reflects the current status of the trading account with the regard to all open positions. These parameters are shown in the Client’s personal account. History of transactions and information about their result can be obtained in the trading Platform.
16. The positive price difference, which was formed as a result of the transitions performed by the Client, is automatically credited to the Client’s trading account balance and can be withdrawn by the Client upon receipt of the corresponding order by the Forex Company.
17. The margin funds are refunded on the basis of an order formed by the Client in the personal account or according to a withdrawal request sent by the Client in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org as follows:
17.1. in personal account select “Funds”, subsection “Withdrawal” and select the preferred method of withdrawal. The credit card or the bank account must be registered with the Client;
17.2. choose the trading account, enter the amount to be withdrawn from the account and submit the request. The Client can only withdraw the amount that is available in their trading account at the time of the request and is not used for maintaining open positions. The size of margin funds will be reduced by the withdrawn amount;
17.3. The Forex Company will receive the request and process it within one business day. All requests for withdrawals are processed on the same day or the next business day if received after close of business or on the weekend. After the request is processed, the timing of receiving funds depends on the chosen withdrawal method.
18. Forex Company makes payments only to the accounts and credit cards owned by the Client.
19. The pay-out us done in the trading account currency. If the account currency is different from the currency of payment, the refunded amount will be converted at the exchange rate determined by the Forex Company.
20. Client understands and agrees that all fees and other costs of third parties, associated with the withdrawal from the trading account, shall be at the expense of the Client. The Forex Company does not charge any fees for refunds and withdrawals.