International Client Manager
Join one of the world’s top brokers and enter the world of finance!
We are looking for professionals to be responsible for our clients.
Our clients are traders in the global stock exchanges who are using our online trading platforms and we provide them with platform training and financial market updates through phone call communication.
Some of your main responsibilities:
- Daily phone call communication with our English speaking clients and providing them all-round updates on the latest developments on global financial markets
- Presenting products and services to English speaking clients and assisting them in using those services properly
- Advanced technical support in using sophisticated trading platforms
- Working in the state-of-the-art CRM database and other advanced software
What we expect from you?
- Fluent English language
- Faculty degree (economics and finance degree are an advantage)
- Microsoft package knowledge
- Strong social intelligence
- Excellent communication, negotiating and sales skills
- Highly professional attitude and understanding of client’s needs
- Will to gain new knowledge and skills
- Ambition to build a career and progress in the company hierarchy
What you can expect from us?
Perks and benefits (our company provides):
- Opportunity to build career in the top segment of the financial sector, in an official financial institution, regulated by financial authorities
- Competitive salary package (fixed salary + attractive bonus scheme)
- Pension + health insurance
- Two weeks of training course on basics of our business (as a starting point of your career path)
- Free of charge English course to fine tune your English language
- Free of charge gym & fitness
- Pleasant international office environment
- Monthly awards to top performers
- Ongoing training, personal – and professional growth
- Being a part of a rapidly growing international company, full of advancement opportunities to senior positions
- Integrity, flexibility, commitment and a bright, stable future
If you want to become a part of our company, send your CV in English with a photo on email firstname.lastname@example.org. We wish to emphasize that the place of employment is at the company’s regional Client Center in Belgrade, Serbia. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 31.10.2018.