+386 (0) 68 610 074
Looking for a dynamic job
where you are the one deciding what your salary will be?
Fortrade Ltd. was established in 2011, and has grown rapidly to become a leading provider of online trading solutions for individual and institutional clients. Based in the UK, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), we are innovators specialising in the development of trading platforms that are both technologically advanced and user-friendly. We offer a wide range of trading instruments covering more than 150 currencies, as well as commodity, index and stock CFDs.
Because of consistent business growth we’re expanding our Slovenian expert team and we are looking for a talented Sales Specialist
Your main responsibilities:
- Demonstrating products and services to existing/potential Slovenian customers and assisting them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Customer and technical support to Slovenian clients
- Communication with clients (daily basis) on Slovenian market
- Making telephone calls (no cold acquisition) and presentations to existing and prospective customers
- Taking part in expert seminars and online seminars in Ljubljana
- Reporting and creating monthly/daily plans
- Working in CRM data base
What are we expecting from a talented candidate?
- Faculty degree is preferable (economic and financial faculties are advantage)
- Experience in sales
- Fluency in Slovenian, English is preferable (but not a must)
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Client-, service- and result oriented; strong will to succeed
- Willing to gain new knowledge and skills, bringing yourself to the highest level
What can you expect as Fortrade Ltd. employee?
- Constant training and education
- Very competitive salary package (fixed salary and unlimited bonus scheme)
- Integrity, quality, flexibility, commitment
- Working with young, dynamic team in a pleasant international office environment
- Being part of a rapidly growing, successful international company, full of advancement opportunities